Senior Customer Service Administrator Salary: From £17,450 per annum + benefits
Hodge Lifetime Customer Service Team deals with all in-bound telephone calls from clients, financial advisers and solicitors across the range of Annuity and Equity Release products offered by the company.
Working as a senior member of the team, you will demonstrate a genuine passion for customer service and coaching. Your main responsibilities will be:
- To provide effective coaching and mentoring of new and existing Customer Service Administrators to ensure all processes are adhered to and customer enquiries are dealt with within defined Service Level Agreements.
- Undertaking preliminary investigations of complaints received, and resolving to a satisfactory conclusion where possible.
- As a subject matter expert for the team, work closely with the Customer Service Team Leader to identify any processes that can be streamlined or improved for the benefit of Hodge Lifetime and it’s customers.
You will also be required to undertake relevant administrative duties as and when required including outbound calls to request/clarify information, keeping accurate file notes of calls received, producing quotations and other relevant documents and handling email enquiries.
This role requires strong customer service & coaching skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates a confident and friendly approach, can remain patient and calm under pressure and is capable to deputizing for the Customer Service Team Leader when required.
The preferred candidate will have recent experience of working in a similar customer services role within the financial services sector. A minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A-C (including English and Maths), is essential. Additional relevant financial services qualifications or supervisory / line management experience is desirable but not essential.Apply Now
Actuarial Analyst Competitive (dependant on experience) + benefits
Hodge Lifetime has been a specialist in the retirement marketplace for over 50 years, and our strategy is focused on the equity release and annuity markets.
As part of an ambitious growth-led plan, the company wishes to recruit a senior student to help to drive forward the growth of the internal actuarial function. The role will report to the Chief Actuary and will involve many areas of actuarial work but with a particular focus on internal model development and capital management.
The successful candidate therefore must have proven actuarial experience in a life company or consultancy and be prepared to build systems and processes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building cash flow models
- Researching new data, methods and inputs to stress testing
- Stress derivation and analysis of distributions
- Documentation of existing and new processes
- Capital planning and management
- Statutory and financial reporting
Candidates should have a proactive, success-driven attitude and be looking to add genuine value to the organisation. You will have strong analytical and communication skills, and be expected to play a key role in the actuarial team from day one.Apply Now
Property Surveyor £28,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + company car
Doing the right thing is what we aim to do at Hodge. We are a financial services business focused on the retail savings, commercial lending and retirement markets.
Hodge Lifetime specialises in the retirement solutions market. Its core products are retirement mortgages, equity release and pension annuities.
Hodge Lifetime’s property team is responsible for the division’s property-related risk which includes underwriting lending applications, monitoring of the property portfolio, resolution of problem cases and managing property sales.
We are currently looking for a Property Surveyor with residential property experience and a proven understanding of the housing market, to join our team. The vacancy is primarily field-based covering a wide geographical area across the UK. A full and clean UK driving licence is therefore essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out various property condition surveys/inspections to identify any defects or maintenance requirements;
- Recording inspection findings, escalating any problems or issues identified to the Property Manager for consideration;
- Liaising by telephone, email and face-to-face with customers or their representatives (executors/estates of deceased clients, relatives etc.) and relevant third parties (valuers, estate agents etc.), ensuring service levels are met.
This is a technical role and requires the post holder to have excellent residential property/construction knowledge in order to conduct inspections in a methodical and structured way, with an eye for detail. You will be expected to demonstrate a familiarity with relevant rules and standards, as well as the ability to apply basic inspection techniques to identify common potential defects and understand the related implications.
Ideally, we are looking for a competent inspector/building surveyor with existing knowledge of residential housing from a background in either:
- a similar property-related role within financial services;
- local authority/housing association;
- building consultants/surveying firms.
You will have strong organisational skills, be self-motivated and able to manage your time effectively. In addition, excellent communication and the ability to be tactful in sensitive situations are important skills for this role.
A relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification in Building/Surveying is essential. The successful candidate will be encouraged to continue with their professional development. Financial support and study leave may be available.Apply Now